Virality, Validation & Videos with Lenney Leong
Virality, Validation & Videos with Lenney LeongLenney Leong is founder of Get Customers, an advertising agency based in Singapore who does unconventional marketing methods and videos. He has been featured on Forbes and he has worked with seven-figure companies and helped them drive traffic to become market leaders. In today’s episode, Lenney and Monique are talking about how to create viral videos that have millions of views on Facebook and other platforms. They are also opening up about the topic of mental health and how important it is to speak up and speak out about it, especially in a time of huge transformation like 2020 has turned out to be for the world so far.
HOT TOPICS OF THE EPISODE
[1:33] – Monique introduces her guest, Lenney Leong.
[1:59] – Tell us who you are and what do you do?
- I run an advertising agency.
- That agency is called Get Customers.
[3:52] – How was it growing up in Singapore? How did you get the exposure to the online entrepreneurship world and how did you get started?
- We have a very conservative society.
- I went to Google, I was trying out the Pay Per Click website.
[6:37] – Lenney talks about how amazing Singapore is.
[17:10] – Lenney explains about the video content.
[18:33] – What message would you like to put out in the world with your videos?
- I would like people to know that there is hope.
- If you like to do something in life, go and pursue and do whatever you’d like to do.
[19:57] – Do you think people sometimes don’t know how to find a passion?
- Passion is a discovery process.
[23:04] – Lenney shares about why he decided to work for himself and not for other people.
[26:42] – How’s the community in Singapore for entrepreneurs and business owners?
- Entrepreneur community in Singapore is not very big.
- They need to be a huge improvement in that.
[38:11] – What’s your vision for yourself, where you want to be in the next 10 to 15 years?
- The next 10 years I aspire to be someone successful and running my advertising agency.
[39:32] – What about you as a person who you have to become as a person?
- I’m pretty satisfied with who I am right now.
[52:30] – What does efficiency mean to you?
- Being efficient is loving what you do.
[53:28] – Which are the three things that you would do over and over again to get back to success.
- Property investment
AWESOME RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE