Bestsellers, Business & The Brain with Otakara KlettkeOtakara Klettke is an international bestselling author of “Hear Your Body Whisper; How to Unlock Your Self-Healing Mechanism”, and newly released “Hear Your Brain Whisper, How to Unlock Your Mind's Potential”. She is also an author of the bestselling children's book series “Detective Bella Unleashed”. She is passionate about anything from nature, whether it's a human, animal, or the whole universe. She is an avid supporter of eco-friendly life and education, fascinated by scientific studies, and an incurable traveler. In today’s episode, Otakara and Monique are talking about how Otakara suffered from many unfortunate health conditions, which kept her in bed for many days at the time. Without anything to watch on TV, and with a massive library her parents had available, she developed a passion for reading quality books. From an early age, she fell in love with folk fairytales from around the world which later on turned into her passion for writing books herself.
HOT TOPICS OF THE EPISODE
[1:31] – Monique introduces her guest, Otakara Klettke.
[1:48] – Tell everyone who are you, what do you do, where are you from and where are you now?
- I’m an author and books are my world.
- I was born in the Czech part of the former Czechoslovakia.
- I live in the United States in Oregon,
[3:00] – What made you decide to move to the U.S.A?
- I used to come here at least once a year.
- I went to Florida and I met my husband who was from Oregon.
[4:54] – Tell me about your childhood.
- I was growing up during communism.
- I was affected, but not at the same time. Not in a way people think.
[23:340] – Otakara talks about how accents make her feeling so excluded.
[40:12] – Tell me about the new book and what it’s all about.
- It is about the human brain.
- It’s about how we can tune up our brain into its best possibilities and it focuses a lot on our neurotransmitters and the way the brain functions.
[42:05] – How did you get started writing these types of books?
- This book about the brain actually follows my first book “Hear your body whisper; How to unlock your self-healing mechanism”.
- Part of it was based on my childhood.
[1:01:15] – When is your book coming out?
- July 22, 2020
- Coming out on international brain day.
[1:11:41] – What does efficiency mean to you?
- Efficiency means to focus clearly and get things done whatever it needs to be in a shortest amount of time.
[1:12:32] – Which of the three things would you keep doing over and over again, to get back to success again
AWESOME RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE