Music, Mindset & Making Impact with Moshe Reuven Sheradsky
Music, Mindset & Making Impact with Moshe Reuven SheradskyMoshe Reuven is an entrepreneur & influencer with over 1.2M followers. He’s been either an executive or founder/cofounder for several $MM Startups. As a Former Forbes Tech Council Member, he’s been seen on Forbes, HuffPost, Fortune, and more, as well as holding interviews with executives and celebrities throughout the world.Becoming a rabbi while growing businesses and influence. I had a near-death experience where my whole life changed for the better. In today’s episode, Moshe and Monique are talking about being efficient as he accomplished what he’s been called to do by God’s blessing, and how he is able to be a vessel for these blessings by re-evaluating where his attention in life should be going.
HOT TOPICS OF THE EPISODE
[01:15] – Monique introduces her guest, Moshe Reuven Sheradsky.
[01:45] – Tell us where are you from? What you’re doing and who you are?
- I’m from South Florida. Now located in Morristown, New Jersey.
- I’ve been involved in multiple companies.
[03:18] – Tell me a little bit about how did you get started? And what type of music are you doing?
- I started music a long time ago, I was probably in my early teens.
[06:05] – How do you describe the music or the art that you basically create? And what do you think is the main message you want to pursue?
- It’s like poetry to me, it’s a way to express myself.
- When you hear music, it takes you into another world and at the end of it, your a bit changed in a certain way.
[08:30] – Do you have any steps that people could use as well if they want to get their audiences to listen more to them?
- Find an agency.
- Another thing that I would apply from a startup perspective is testing.
[13:00] – Moshe talks about positioning in every endeavour especially when you are just starting.
[14:37] – Moshe talks about what’s his inspirations and his life experience that really changed the whole direction of how he sees life.
[24:29] – Moshe talks about tons of pushbacks during his transformation.
[30:40] – Do you have any resources or books or whatever you can recommend?
- It’s a good thing if they don’t have such experience.
[32:49] – Do you have core values that you live by, and that you use for everything around your business?
- In my life, I’m trying to be part of creating Heaven on Earth.
[32:24] – What do you think has been so far your biggest success?
- I think just being in tune with this reality is my biggest success being in tune with who I am.
[35:37] – Moshe wants to use his talents and his music to bring a piece of heaven to earth.
[39:38] – What does efficiency mean to you?
- Efficiency to me is doing what you’re supposed to be doing at the time you’re supposed to be doing it.
[41:41] – Which of the three things would you consistently do over and over again to get back to success, happiness, and contentment?
- Just keep trying.
- Quality time and relationships with your family.
- Introspection about God and what I’m here to do in life.
AWESOME RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE