Remote-Work, Recruiting & Resilience with Anna ShcherbynaFor the past 8 years, Anna has been working in Operations and Recruitment for both major companies and remote businesses. She currently, runs a remote-focused recruitment agency that helps companies hire top remote talent via a done-for-you service. She is originally from Ukraine but is currently location independent. In today’s episode, Anna and Monique are talking about big goals, both personally and professionally to bring value to the remote working community.
HOT TOPICS OF THE EPISODE
[02:07] – Monique introduces her guest, Anna Shcherbyna.
[04:13] – Tell everyone first, what are you doing? Where are you from? And who are you?
- My name is Anna.
- I am originally from Ukraine.
- I run a remote agency, It is specifically helping online businesses hire remote teams all over the world.
[05:20] – How do you go about finding remote teams?
- It’s such a unique process, in my personal opinion.
- So what we do is we fully try to understand and, what we’ve done is we’ve figured out which job boards in which locations we can actually go to to find those specific people.
[12:00] – How can you evaluate the values of the people who are applying? And do they actually apply themselves? Or do you headhunt? Most of the people into the funnel? How does it work?
- In terms of how we find them, the actual job boards or locations where we’re finding candidates are also the same locations where we can invite candidates.
- In terms of values, I’d actually even pull that back a little bit and say, personality, culture fit.
[30:29] – How did you experience growing up? Did you grow up in Ukraine at all?
- I was born there.
- it was a really hard time. I actually had a year where like a gap year when I was I think 16 or 15.
[54:50] – What does efficiency mean to you?
- The team creates efficiency.
- I’m extremely passionate about a team because I truly believe that the reason that I got to be efficient in my business is with a team.
- Surround yourself with people who are better than you at what you need them to be.
[1:02:09] – If you would have to start all over again which of the three things that you’ve done has been so successful that you would be doing them over and over again to get where you are now?
- Learning that team can support me has been a revelation.
- I’ve been able to grow my own skills and learn because of the people in my life.
- People are the key to success.
- If you want to go fast, go alone if you want to go far go together.
AWESOME RESOURCES WE TALKED ABOUT
IN THIS EPISODE