Fear, Fitness & Failing Forward with Lauren TicknerLauren Tickner is an online entrepreneur who has built 2x 7 figure businesses at the age of 23. She is an expert at helping businesses scale, get their time back, and acquire higher-paying clients. Using LinkedIn and a leveraged offer. In today’s episode, Lauren and Monique are talking about the 16 year old girl who’s been bullied for being overweight and decided to lose weight. We are looking into how Lauren started her journey by posting on Instagram to connect with other women who are into weight training and where Lauren is now on her journey.
HOT TOPICS OF THE EPISODE
[1:10] – Monique introduces her guest, Lauren Tickner.
[2:35] – Tell us who you are. Where are you from & what do you do?
- Born and raised here in England.
- I pretty much travel full time.
- I got two businesses, the first one is called impact school and the second business is really designed for people who sell high ticket services.
[6:26] – Lauren shares how she got started in the online world.
[13:37] – What made you keep going after having panic disorder, being bullied, and being mocked?
- I had a bigger mission behind it.
- I just knew I could somehow build a big enough platform to help people.
- I just had this feeling deep down inside, like if they can do it, so can I.
[18:47] – How was your support system at home?
- I’m the type of person who will just do what I feel is right, even if no one’s supporting me.
[31:44] – What does efficiency mean to you?
- Efficiency means that you are getting things done in the most time-optimised way with the least wasted energy.
[32:18] – Which of the three things would you do over and over again to get back to success?
- Make sure that I have posted really good content all across social media.
- Build an army of people who are logged into my social media accounts, messaging people all day long.
- Hire more people sooner.
AWESOME RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE