Suicide, Strength & Self Care with Alexandra Ramirez
Suicide, Strength & Self Care with Alexandra RamirezAs a mother of 2 children and a wife to a medically retired husband suffering from blood clotting conditions, as well as a little brother who committed suicide: freedom has been the driving force of her entire business. Alexandra Ramirez bases her business decisions on what she wants in life, and she surely does not apologize for it.Alexandra is a Facebook Ads Coach teaching online entrepreneurs how to automate their businesses through ads and get clients on demand.
HOT TOPICS OF THE EPISODE
[01:35] – Monique introduces her guest, Alexandra Ramirez.
[02:08] – Tell us a little bit about yourself. Who are you and what are you doing?
- I help online entrepreneurs really create more freedom for their business.
[02:54] – How did you start that business?
- The main reason why I started my business was that I wanted something for myself. I needed to be able to provide for my family. And also just wanted to be able to like do things however, I want it and be able to make money doing that.
[05:25] – Tell me a little bit about the blood clot issue your husband is suffering from.
- He does have lupus and I think two other blood disorders.
- He needs to produce more white blood cells.
[09:45] – What was your experience over that time, especially because once your husband was out, it didn’t just end right there for him, right?
- I think it’s been very good to get the type of insurance that we have is good because we are actually able to do it out of the military.
[11:36] – If you take it now and look at your journeys, how did that impact you?
- I think the mentality that I have in my business in my life, no matter what happens, things are gonna happen in your life, you have to be able to push them through it.
[16:15] – Do you think you’re gonna just keep being busy? And just keep on going like this.
- I don’t know if I call it busy. I believe that it’s more of just putting my mind into an area where I feel comfortable.
[19:22] – Was it a surprise to you that your little brother committed suicide and how did you kind of hear about it?
- It wasn’t a huge surprise because he did try it before.
[26:10] – How did you react when your first clients told you they are not going to work with you anymore? And what was your reaction?
- “I lost these five people, maybe I need to change my entire business.”
[33:08] – What are your plans now for the upcoming future?
- I’m just really pushing the coaching aspect.
[37:47] – How do your kids deal with your brother killing himself & with your husband having these health issues?
- They’re not too much into figuring out this kind of stuff yet. But if they ask about certain situations, we’ll definitely talk about those things.
[44:20] – If you had a wish for yourself or for your family, what would be the one thing that you would want to change?
- Health for my husband, mental health and physical health.
- My kids actually getting A’s in school.
[49:10] – What does efficiency mean to you?
- Doing things correctly.
[49:43] – What would be the three things that you would keep doing in order to get where you are?
- Focusing on creating a business around my life and not the other way around.
AWESOME RESOURCES WE TALKED ABOUT
IN THIS EPISODE