Finances, Fun & Freedom with Ben McAdam
Finances, Fun & Freedom with Ben McAdamFinances, Fun & Freedom - how do these fit together you may ask? Monique & Ben will explore how these 3 counterintuitive things can all fit into your life and business when you bring efficiency into the game. Learn the best tips & strategies today from Ben who is a profit coach, virtual CFO & entrepreneur helping business owners earn more profit. Most of his clients went from red to over $100k profit per year, from one phone call with him.
HOT TOPICS OF THE EPISODE
[1:14] – Monique introduces her guest Mr. Ben McAdam from Sydney Australia.
[1:54] – What are you actually doing for entrepreneurs out there?
· I’m a profit Coach, advisor, coaching kind of a role.
· I help business owners who run six or seven-figure businesses and they looking to grow and earn more.
[2:44] – Can you give us a little professional background?
· I studied at the Sydney Conservatory of Music for a year and a half doing a music education degree after I finished high school.
· The book “Rich dad poor dad” actually helped me with my own business.
[9:58] – What does efficiency mean to you?
· Being efficient with the things you put on your to-do list, removing the things that aren’t necessary.
· Only do the things that really need to be done.
[20:24] – What are the steps that take you away from “I don’t want to be out there”?
· I just go chat with people, they noticed how hopeful I am and that’s kind of like my “baby steps”.
· Helping more and more people, and then I’d get referrals, and that requires me to put myself out there.
· I said to myself, all right, Ben, it’s time to stop avoiding marketing.
· It was 10 or 15 times I was putting myself there over a whole year.
[26:02] – Ben talks about being a brave business owner and continue to push himself out of the comfort zone.
[27:00] – Monique discusses how to raise awareness for yourself and to be in tune with your emotions.
[29:26] – Ben describes the type of people he talks to.
[32:44] – Monique and Ben explain what is the Kaizen principle was all about.
[34:18] – Monique explains how progress works. (sometimes people looking for big wins rather than a slow movement.)
[39:01] – What are those steps that worked for you and you would repeat over and over again.
· focus on what you’re uncomfortable to do.
· get better at pushing through that uncomfortable feeling because that’s where your success element eliminates things that you don’t actually need to do.
AWESOME RESOURCES WE TALKED ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE
[03:20] – Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
[10:07] – The 4-hour workweek by Tim Ferris
IMPACTFUL QUOTES OF THIS EPISODE
Do the uncomfortable things that need to be done
Be happy if it takes you a while to get past those things
Get rid of the stuff You really shouldn’t be doing, it’s a waste of your time. Like get rid of the busyness and focus on being productive
FIND MORE ABOUT BEN MCADAM HERE